The content of this website is created and administered by the Central University Library “Mihai Eminescu” in order to provide users with information on access to the owned collections as well as information on the institution’s activity.
Use of this site implies acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
– The information provided is of a general nature; it is not necessarily all-inclusive.
– The administrator does not assume any responsibility if the information cannot be accessed for technical reasons, independent of BCU.
– If, through this website, users are asked for personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address), the institution will keep the confidentiality of this information in accordance with the provisions of Law 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to data processing personal and free circulation of this data.
– Users will use the information provided on the site at their own risk. The reproduction of the materials on the site will be done with the mention of the source and under the conditions provided by the legislation in force regarding copyright and related rights.
– To improve the services offered by the library and to make this site more efficient, users are encouraged to express their opinion.
USE OF THE SITE
This document, through its content, makes available to third-party users the regulation regarding the terms and conditions of use of this website. The use of the site (including access, browsing and uploading of material by users on this site) constitutes an implicit agreement to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this document, with all the effects and consequences arising from it.
The administrator hereof reserves the right to modify the content of this agreement at any time, without prior notice to the persons who use it, hereinafter referred to as Users. For the best use of the site, it is recommended to carefully read all terms and conditions.
SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of this site may not be used, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, exposed, for purposes other than those legally permitted. Extracting any information without the prior written consent of the property rights holders is a violation of the Terms and Conditions. Also, the name of the site as well as the graphic signs, texts and images displayed cannot be retrieved, copied or used without the written consent of the owner. Using, modifying, destroying the site or the server that hosts it constitutes a crime and is punishable as such.
CORRECTION OF ERRORS
The site administrator makes permanent efforts to keep the information on the site accurate, but sometimes it may contain inaccuracies.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Within the site there may be hyperlinks to other web pages with additional information that may be of interest to the user. This site has no influence on the current or future content of websites controlled by third parties, so it cannot assume any responsibility for the content of those web pages.
APPLICABLE LAW, DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
By using this website, the user declares that he agrees that Romanian laws will govern the Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any dispute, of any kind, that may arise between users and the website administrator or associations/partners/ its affiliates. In the event of any conflicts, an amicable resolution will be attempted first, and if amicable resolution is not possible, the conflict will be resolved by the competent court, from the registered office of the website administrator, in accordance with the laws Romanian laws in force.
This site reserves the right to modify the structure and interface of any page or sub-page of the site, at any time and at any time interval, freely chosen, having the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt, partially or totally, the services made available Users through this site, without any prior individual or general notice. If any of the above clauses is found to be void or invalid for any reason, this clause will not affect the validity of the other clauses.
INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE
Navigating within the sections of the site and filling in any contact forms found on the site will be considered and will represent an express request regarding the use of personal data for the purpose of contacting and sending messages.
The user has the obligation to fill in the personal data correctly. We do not assume responsibility for the correctness of the data provided through the forms. If you do not want your data to be collected, please do not fill in the contact form fields.